Monday, July 20, 2009

Top Ten Things Overhead at the Board of Elections

10. Acceptance? I need to file what? Nobody told me about that.

9. I didn't know that petitions had to be filed by July 16.

8. I don't have enough signatures on my petition?

7. Financial Disclosure, that doesn't apply to me

6. What do you mean I didn't get that line, I turned it petitions for it? What the hell is an authorization?

5. Well if I didn't get the line, I'll OTB. I'll just go back to the same people who signed my designating petitions and get them to sign my OTB petitions..

4. I never had to file petitions to be on the committee before.

3. But the caucus isn't until September, what do you mean I need to get signatures now?

2. What's a Wilson Pakula?

1. I'm going to use the address where I really live on my petition, the one that the Board of Elections has is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment